Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And he called me..


That is what every girl wants: for the guy to call the girl. Learn that guys and live a prosperous and lovely life. A called me today:) I had called him a few days ago and we ended up going exploring. And then we stayed up ridiculously late and had an awesome time. Having no sleep and taking that damn bio test was completely worth it! I think it was a successful test anyway. I'm just awesome like that.. jk but we ended up going out to this iron ruins trail or something like that. At the end of the trail, there was a golf course... Of course we walked on it! So romantic man! Clear skies, beautiful moon, and a great guy. What more can a girl ask for? (Maybe for the guy of her dreams to stay in the same state?) It was just a great night, I'm actually waiting to hear back from him about hanging out tonight. It's not looking to great right now, but the night is young. I'm just stoked he called me today. I was expecting another call from a doctor's office about something, and he just snuck in and called me! :) Great surprise! Life always happens when you least expect it you know? Ugh I dislike waiting.

OoOoOohh yeah check out that tat up there! I got that this weekend. That would be my first one! It is a gemini symbol with some funky stuff around it. I got it with my twinnie because it is the sign of the twin. Also a symbol of air. I like where I got it on my side too, Main reason I got it there was so I could hide it easily (got them baptist parentals). But I think it is at a really good spot for my body. Sexaayyy hah. Later for now!
live it up

No comments:

Post a Comment