Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lovely lonely Saturday




Just saw this quote on this awesome lady's blog (Stephanie), not the oxygen. She is so awesome, even though I do not know her! She is a teacher, and that is what I am going to be as well. What I like about her is she is not boring..AT ALL. Sometimes I think people see teachers as prudes and boring fogeys.. But that is so not the case! I will not fit the mold! But yeah you should def hit up her blog.

This lil quote here speaks to me. Maybe I like aforementioned J because I know there won't be anything there. But I still have this crazy-ass desire for him. I have not talked to him in a while so that makes the whole thing worse, but there is still A to think about. I still have yet to contact him. Should I email him back? or just be a big girl and call? I have no idea! I think I'll figure this out eventually..

Hmm on to other guys though. There is wilcat and wilton. Don't ask.. when I know guys with the same name I must make it to where me and my sister can discern who we are talking about. Wilcat, I like him, but I don't think it is anything more than hanging out and watching movies if ya know what I mean. He will be leaving soon, so I can't think of him much to avoid the whole attachment and emotional thing. Things were great with him until one day it went SOUR. Might have found out some things.. We shall not go there. I tend to rehash the good memories, or at least try to, rather than dwelling on what went wrong. Anyways, wilton.. That's a kind of long story right there. I'm thinking he might be crushin again, but I just feel like we are friends. Even though he would treat a girl right. I just am not attracted. Sad day..

OMG I saw D in the grocery store a couple of days ago! AWKWARD! I haven't talked to him since he got in a relationship with some other girl like less than a month after we got together. Come on can i get a little more respect? But yeah I was just talking about him right before we got there about how awkward it would be if I saw him.. AND HE WAS THERE! I pick em real good.. We'll leave it at that.

So I gave Yoga a shot today! It's pretty awesome. I have taken one other class before, but this one was great. My sister is going to be a yoga instructor here soon, so I need to learn to like it. But I get free classes because I babysit these cute lil kiddies on Thursdays while their Moms yogie. So why not take advantage of the benefits? I am going to go tomorrow too:)

BTW Keeping up with the Kardashians is my guilty reality pleasure.. I do not watch too much reality stuff, but this show is awesome! You got to watch it at least once.. See the pic above. They are pretty people!

Well considering I have no plans for the afternoon, I may write again, but have a lovely afternoon!
Live it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment