Monday, April 12, 2010

DONE!


So, I just printed my final portfolio to turn in for my EDU 200 class. Even though my portfolio is far from complete in the long run, it is for this class! And if I must say so myself it is indeed quite amazing. I would link it on here, but I think that might be a lil TMI. It is a great feeling to be finishing all the assignments for the semester. I also made this amazing powerpoint about Disney World for my teaching and technology class. I made it personal too and added personal pics from Spring Break. Disney was our vacay for this spring break. See me above in front of Cinderella's Castle:)

Today is a beautiful day! Too bad that got shot down because I had to go to the derm today to get salycic acid put on my face! Now I can't be in the sun or get sweaty today, and that is a downer because I would really like a nice run at the moment. Oh well. I did yoga this weekend so I am still hella sore from that. Who knew yoga was so strenuous!? I love it!

Nothing new in the male department. Tonight is the night though to conquer my evils and think about calling A though! Im going to talk with the bestie to make sure I don't say something crazily stupid. I really do not know how to do this adult thing like calling, rather than say facebooking or texting. Both of which are a ton easier! I guess this way gets rid of some bullshit though. We all know that it is best avoided in all circumstances! Well off to be a student!

No comments:

Post a Comment