Saturday, April 17, 2010

Best I ever had..

Wow when i say best i ever had, i am referring to the best date ever.. so far at least in my life. Went to Italian restaurant with a GREAT guy. Then walked around some parks in the city.. Can I even explain how romantic that is? negative. It was just great! I mean to explain the greatness, he's nice, gentlemenly, and my height! And for me the height makes it an A+++ because I am pretty tall myself. It was perfect for standing up kissing. (Which is my fave) I am not sure what will happen with it because he is moving quite far away soon. My thinking in it is: I like him, he's fun to be with, it can be fun while it lasts even if nothing happens in the future, and he is a DAMN GOOD KISSER. He left it up to me, so now I must figure out my POA. All i can think of it now is something fun with a great guy. I still want to get to know him more tho.. I mean a girl does still have standards.

Daydreaming thought of the day: flying up to see him in the city.. now that's a classy booty call. haha

BTW I have this problem with finding guys who are leaving. Third time baby. Sucks. Well all i can do is hope for the best for all! bye for now
live it up

No comments:

Post a Comment