Sunday, May 9, 2010

FML

Just had to throw that out there for the male situation. Fuck them all. All the guys that ignored my texts/calls and just thought of me as another girl.. That's so not me. I'm not taking anymore bullshit. I just don't want to let anyone else to get to me unless I know it is completely worth it. You can't always know but I think there has to be more evidence than what I have as of now. I hate having to disconnect my emotions from situations though, I want to give it all. Give everything a chance, but I guess that is how one gets hurt. In the end you have to figure out who is worth being hurt over. The wise Bob Marley once said,“Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”

So enough bitching... I hope I don't have to tell anymore stories of sadness. The next will be like a fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment