Saturday, May 8, 2010

Living at the hizzy..

...isn't bad at all. Although this will only be my third night here, it is going quite well. We did a big clean out today, so that makes me feel better. I finally have all my stuff unpacked and placed back in my room. I have way too much stuff! I think my stuff has multiplied itself like bunnies over these past nine months. I honestly can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I'm not sure if I want the summer to go by fast.. I have a feeling like I want life to slow down just a bit so I can take it all in. I hope some amazing things happen this summer. Just in general, I can't say anything specific. We'll see.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I have the best momma ever just sayin'... Hope its a good one to all you mothers out there! One day hopefully I will be wished Happy Mother's Day, however, not any time soon!... I've got so much left to see! Trying to hit up Italy next summer with the Education School.. WOOHOO. Hope it works out.

Good night loves. Just wanted to type some stuff.

Live it up

No comments:

Post a Comment